Our team is excited to partner with you this Summer 2019
to help us further the cause and put love into action in our communities.
WE ARE TAKIN’ IT TO THE STREETS and have a goal of serving 2,019 hours!
Want more info of what Summer Love is all about? Catch up below!
What is Summer Love?
- Summer Love is: The name of all of our community outreach events sponsored by Champions Foundation during the summer months.
How do I get involved?
- Connect with our team
- Sign up online to serve at the events and remember to bring a friend – it’s fun to serve together!
- Text 97000
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/championsfoundation/
- Instagram: @championsfoundation
- Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet us at the Champions Foundation booth in the lobby at Tacoma & Bellevue Champions Centre campuses all summer long during weekend services
- #cfSummerLove is our hashtag to share our photos. We love when post and tag us too!
Take a look below at some events we served at in 2018:
- Community Cleanup – Tacoma & Bellevue, WA
- Run to Remember – DuPont, WA
- Serving meals to homeless youth – Seattle, WA
- Birthday Parties at the Adams Street Shelter – Tacoma, WA
- Tacoma Rescue Mission giving hope to the homeless – Tacoma, WA
YOU can be a difference maker. Volunteers like you get to sign up all SUMMER long to make this world a better place.