Thank you for helping us further the cause and put love into action this summer!
We are excited to announce that we exceeded our goal of 15,000 hours! Summer Love is coming to a close, but keep watching this space for fun updates on what was accomplished!
Want more info of what Summer Love was all about? Catch up below!
What is Summer Love?
- Summer Love is: The name of all of our community outreach events sponsored by Champions Foundation during the summer months.
How do I get involved?
- Connect with our team
- Sign up online to serve at the events – you get a cool, free 2018 Summer Love Champions Foundation T-shirt!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/championsfoundation/
- Instagram: @championsfoundation
- Email us with questions at email@example.com
- Meet us at the Champions Foundation booth in the lobby at Tacoma & Bellevue Champions Centre campuses all summer long during weekend services
#cfSummerLove events coming up this summer:
- Community Cleanup – Tacoma & Bellevue, WA
- Run to Remember – DuPont, WA
- Serving meals to homeless youth – Seattle, WA
- Birthday Parties at the Adams Street Shelter – Tacoma, WA
- Tacoma Rescue Mission giving hope to the homeless – Tacoma, WA
- & MORE TO COME!
Our goal is 15,000 volunteer hours!
Each volunteer serving at least 6-12 hours in the months of June – August 2018. YOU can be a difference maker. Volunteers like you get to sign up all SUMMER long to make this world a better place.