Mission Opportunities Summer 2017
- Dates of Trip: June 25th- July 1st
- LA Dream Center Registration
- Max Participants: 40
- Designed for students. Must be 15 years old
- Leads: 5 all together, including a student ministries staff representative
- Organizer: Rebekah M.
- Registration Period Closes: April 17th
Cost & Payment info:
- Included in the trip: flight, transportation in LA, lodging, meals, and a day at Disneyland
- Not included in the trip: extra snacks, trip souvenirs
$825 (airfare included)Cost Breakdown:Registration & Application: $100 (non-refundable if accepted, goes towards your trip costApril 16th: $245May 21st: $240June 11th: 240
***This trip is designed for youth interns. There is a possibility of opening the trip to more students closer to the date of the trip. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
LA Dream Center Short-Term Mission opportunity gives you exposure and training in their Food Truck mobile food distribution, Adopt-A-Block outreach, Under the Bridge feeding program, Foster Care Intervention, and so much more. In fact, they try to bring you into almost every ministry The Dream Center offers – all in just one week’s time.
You Will Work Hard, Pray Loud and Come Home a Different Person
The communities the Dream Center serves are some of the most desperate places in America today. A short-term mission is not easy but you will gain more passion for serving those in need, and practical skills for reaching out to your community.
2) Africa- Uganda: WOMF
We have a full team headed to Uganda July 8th-July 20th. Email email@example.com to find out about 2018 missions trips and opportunities to serve with our team.
3) Nicaragua: Missions.Me
- July 23rd-July 30th
- Max Participants: 30 (10 interns)
- Designed for adults, young adults and students. Must be 13 years old.
- Leaders: average of 1 per 10 people going, including a representative from student ministries staff
- Organizer: Rebekah M.
Cost & Payment Info:
- Included in the trip: flights, lodging, meals/water, team shirt
- Not included in the trip: passport fees, food in airports, souvenir items
- Payments: Total Costs: $2250+airfare to Miami
- Airfare to Miami due to Champions Centre April 16th, 2017
- Payment schedules due to missions.me below:
Early Registration: $2,075 General Registration: $2,250
50% by Feb 3, 2017 50% by March 15, 2017
100% by April 1st, 2017 100% by May 19, 2017
This isn’t a normal missions trip – it’s 1Nation1Day. 3,000 passionate missionaries, 1 huge day on South Beach, over 120 teams holding over 2,400 outreaches, 17 stadium events in every state capital – we’d like to call it epic, but this is so much bigger.Some of what will be going on:
- Over the course of 5 days, the 1Nation1Day team will serve in nearly every high school, bringing a message of hope, purpose and identity to an entire generation.
- A team of medical professionals throughout the week will treat thousands of patients who may have never seen a doctor before*
- A team of those skilled in labor and plumbing will have the opportunity to bring clean water to communities *
- World renowned innovators and entrepreneurs will have train local business and political leaders in strategic conferences throughout the nation*
*If you are a medical professional, have skills in labor, building and plumbing, or are over the age of 30 and have experience in the world of business, this could be a great trip for you to utilize your gifts and talents!