Looking for more meaning in your day-to-day existence during the holiday season? Did you know helping others gives you a sense of purpose and satisfaction?
Champions Foundation partners with organizations that align with our mission to move life forward. We are intentional about partnering with organizations that offer long-lasting relief for those in need. This Christmas Season, YOU can impact someone’s live. In addition to our Giving Tree, we have many different serving opportunities in our local communities.
See the Christmas opportunities to serve below!
Click on the event name to register and to get specific event details.
Friday, 1st: Christmas Gift Wrapping: help us wrap over 400 Christmas gifts for Foster Families & Children (6–8PM)
Sunday, 3rd: Rescue Mission: Prepare & Serve Meals (4–6:30PM)
Friday, 8th: YouthCare Seattle– Dinner for homeless youth (4:30–7:30PM)
Monday, 11th: Cuts For A Cause: Tacoma: Rescue Mission Adams Street (12:30–4:00PM)
Wednesday, 13th: S.P.A.R.K Throwing a fun party for homeless children. (5:45–7:15PM)
Friday, 15th: Search & Rescue Rescue Mission Tacoma (7–11PM)
Saturday, 16th: Search & Rescue Rescue Mission Tacoma (12:30–4PM)
Wednesday, 20th: New Beginnings: Christmas Dinner for single moms. Puyallup. (4–7PM)
Monday, 25th: Tacoma Rescue Mission: Christmas Morning (7–8AM). Handing out warm clothing items, coffee, donuts, and spreading some love on a morning that can be lonely for so many! All ages welcome!
Check out the variety of donation items below we’re collecting to give to our partner organizations this Christmas. Collecting items until December 17th.
Looking to donate a specific item? Below are some of the items we have identified that are most helpful for people in need through the organizations we partner with:
Giving to: Homeless mothers & children, and men at the Rescue Mission & YouthCare:
2018 Planners, Hygiene Items (such as Full sized Shampoo & Conditioners, disposable razors, etc), Baby Wipes, Warm winter clothing items (all ages & all sizes), sleeping bags, underwear (all styles & sizes), shoes/boots (all styles & sizes)…
Giving to: Foster Parents & Children:
We are putting together different gift baskets for foster parents & children:
- Parent’s Date Night, Parents need a night off! Getting out of the house for one night can make all the difference in refreshing their spirits and mindsets. Ideas: Restaurant and movie gift card, or tickets to the theater, a museum, or maybe a sports game!
- Weekend Activity, It can be expensive to take your family out. Help our families make memories together this Christmas! Ideas: Movie gift cards, tickets to the zoo or children’s museum, add a gift card for gas.
- Parent Stress Relief, Don’t forget about mom & dad! The holidays can be a stressful and difficult time, and they deserve to be pampered! Ideas: Journals, bath and body items, candles, gift certificates, a good book, etc.
- Craft Night, Kids love to make handmade art and gifts. Put together some supplies for their creativity to take over! Ideas: Paper, stickers, markers, scrap-booking supplies and a craft store gift card so the kids can get their own supplies.
- Games Night, Nothing better than board games on a cold and rainy weekend in! Even better with an easy dinner. Ideas: All ages games, dice & cards, family board games, and a gift card for take out!
Please deliver your gift to Champions Centre Bellevue or Tacoma by December 17.