Celebrate Recovery is a “large umbrella” program under which a limitless number of issues can be dealt with. At Champions Centre, only one out of three who attend Celebrate Recovery are dealing with alcohol or drugs. We have dozens of other specialized groups, i.e., anger, co-dependency, sexual brokenness, food issues, grief and loss, pornography, and more. Celebrate Recovery main session meets in the youth auditorium located on the east side of the Champions Centre building where parking is always free.
- Main Session is for young adults and adults
- Share Groups are for young adults and adults
- Celebration Station is for children, ages 6–11yrs
- The Landing is for teens, ages 12–17yrs
- Childcare is for infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers: ages 6 weeks–5yrs ($4 fee)
- 5:30 Dinner ($2 donation)
- 6:30 Gather (Main session)
- 7:30 Share (Group time)
- 8:30 Snack (Connection)
*Dinner is FREE for a first time guest.